Many of the comics on Cross X Comix are geared for an older audience– think “new adult.” The only exception to this would be Star Guardians (16+) and Boystory (14+).
While my comics have a lot of fun, cutesy moments and have a strong focus on romance, they all deal with some pretty heavy themes and topics.
I’ve provided content warnings for the comics below. Please feel free to suggest any that you feel I may have missed in the comments section.
- War (depictions and discussions)
- Gore, blood, violence
- Sexual assault
- Unhealthy relationships; issues with power dynamics
- One of the main characters is in a relationship with a teacher. This is not depicted as a happy or wholesome relationship.
- Child abuse
- Depression, Suicide, Anxiety
- Poverty (depictions and discussions)